Firmware version 1.5.9 (25.05.2021)
- Improved autolock and sensor latch logic
- Security update
ID Lock 150 Updater app – version 1.3.1 for Android (12.04.2021)
- Fixes a bug related to BLE on Android 10 devices.
ID Lock 150 Updater app – version 1.3 (04.12.2020)
- Core update
Firmware version 1.5.7 (30.11.2020)
- Added menu option to activare or deactivate lock while open.
- When deactivated the ID Lock will no longer lock while open, when one touches the panel or when sending lock command from Z-Wave.
- To activate or deactivate do the following [key button 2-3 seconds, master pin, *, 2,*, 8, 3].
- By factory default lock from panel while open is activated.
- This setting will not disable lock from the panel while the door is closed.
- Increased the time from touching the panel to the door locking while the door is open.
- Changed led and sound when the door is locked from the panel while open.
- When 23hr battery timer has expired, and ID Lock has low battery and is in closed/unlocked, the lock will now lock automatically.
- If the conditions are met the lock will play «twinkle twinkle» to indicate low battery and lock.
- The lock will now stay awake up to 5 minutes after Z-Wave inclusion is started from the lock.
- When lock while open is deactivated, Z-Wave lock will no longer lock the door if open, see how to activate or deactivate this in the description above.
- Fixes a bug related to master pin mode.