Firmware version 1.5.6 (27.08.2020)
- Improved duplicate check for PINs. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Improved reaction time of key button. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Removed all sound (except menu operation) when volume is off (0). (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Closed door is not required for lock operation. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- When the door is open the lock will now lock when holding over the display.
- The inside Key Button, Auto lock and Relock still require the door to be closed.
- Added configuration parameter 6 service mode, value 5 and 6 for random PIN. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Value 5 sets one-time only random PIN to index 108.
- Value 6 sets 24 hours random PIN to index 108.
- PIN code is reported with User Code CC.
- Disabled the sound for configuration and version get and added this as factory default. This can be enabled through menu options.
- To toggle between enabled or disabled do the following [key button 2-3 seconds, master pin, *, 2, *, 2].
- Fixed a bug related to Z-Wave lock.
- Fixes a bug related to Auto Lock. (1.5.5/1.5.3 – Beta)
- Fixes a bug related to Service PIN. (1.5.5/1.5.3 – Beta)
- Fixes a bug related to the door locking right after manually unlocked. (1.5.3 – Beta)
- Fixed a bug related to Relock when unlocking or locking from Z-Wave. (1.5.5 – Beta)
- Fixed a bug related to the Relock timer, increased delay after unlock to 15 seconds.
Firmware version 1.5.2 (23.03.2020)
- Removed sound when lock receives configuration get when volume setting is off (requires Z-Wave v1.6).
- Fixed a bug related to Updater mode (requires Z-Wave v1.6).
- Fixed a bug related to indexes when adding PIN or RFID.
- Fixed a bug related to the communication between indoor and outdoor unit.
Firmware version 1.5.0 (03.12.2019)
- Added function for setting the hinge direction automatically at start and from menu (lock and unlock when batteries are inserted).
- Changed menu so that menu option 7 in settings menu (2) now starts automatic hinge direction and menu option 9 toggles the hinge direction.
- Menu available from outside when door is locked, press [*] before Master PIN for access.
- Removed battery report at power up, a lock/unlock is now required to get the correct battery status at power up.
- Added notification and user code report for service pin and configuration report for service pin mode when service pin expires.
- Fixed a bug related to available keys in the service pin menu.
- Fixed a bug related to number of uses for service pin when lock has unsuccessful unlock and away mode is activated.
- Fixed a bug related to door status (red flashes in LEDs when activating panel) in the outside panel.
- Fixed a bug causing high power consumption when using Z-Wave Module when there is poor network coverage.
Firmware version 1.4.9 (23.08.2019)
- Added service pin submenu to access menu.
- Added functionality and menu option for deactivating RFID unlock and menus
- Added functionality and menu option for deactivating Master PIN unlock.
- Added functionality and menu option for deactivating Service PIN unlock and menus.
- Changed visual notification for lock/unlock jammed. * and # symbol flashes red.
Z-Wave: General changes in lock
- Added door lock operation report when lock enters low power mode.
- Added functionality for sending daily battery status.
- Added functionality for OTA, disabling after 4hrs.
- Z-Wave: Changes for Z-Wave firmware 1.6
- See Z-Wave release notes below.
- Fixed a bug related to Update mode start.
- Fixed a bug related to wrong credentials timer.
Z-Wave firmware 1.6 (20.06.2019)
- Changed how ID lock 150 handles configuration parameter 2 “RFID Registration mode”.
- Added configuration report for Door audio volume (configuration parameter 4) and service pin mode (configuration parameter 7)
- Added values 0x07 “always mode” and 0xFE “disable mode” to configuration parameter 7 service pin mode.
- Changed configuration parameter 8 “Updater mode” and 9 “Master PIN mode”.
- Added several new notification events for “Access Control” (0x06). Notifications for different lock types, add and delet credentials and lock jammed alarm added.
- Moved remote unlock from “keypad unlock operation” with identifier 0x00, to “RF unlock operation” with identifier 0x00.
- Changed Z-Wave identifiers for Master PIN, Service PIN, User PINs and RFID.
- Bugfixes related to CC battery.
- Bugfix related to CC Version.
Firmware Version 1.1.7 (19.06.2019)
App (Version 1.2)
- App ready for 64 bit devices.
- Fixed a bug related to amount of notifications sent when unlocked/locked from z-wave.
- Fixed a bug when inserting batteries, or by manual locking, if door is not closed deadbolt will now remain locked.
- Fixed a bug related to duplicate PINs.
- Fixed a bug on keybutton when alarm is activated while door is locked and closed.
- Fixed a bug related to update mode while low battery.
Firmware Version 1.1.5 (29.04.2019)
App (Version 1.1)
- Fixed a bug in app causing eternal spin on 0%
- Added version number lock/cloud
- Improved error handling
- Fixed a bug related to door lock status for remote lock/unlock, correct state is now sent before entering low power mode
- Fixed a bug related to high power consumption when lock is spammed with traffic from Z-wave network
- Fixed a bug in low level battery report
- Fixed several bugs related to Z-wave module/lock communication
- Fixed several bugs causing high power consumption
- Fixed a bug causing alarm when using Z-wave unlock
- Fixed a bug on service PIN (was previously possible to have service PIN set to same PIN as a user PIN)
- Fixed a bug on RFID (was previously possible to add the same RFID to different indexes)
- Fixed a bug related to outside panel and away mode activation
- Fixed a bug related to the O/C button when alarm is triggered
- Fixed a bug related to update mode, update mode is now turned off when unlocking door
- Improved functionality
- Improved locking timers
- Improved battery graph
Firmware Version 1.0.6 (18.10.2018)
- Fixed a bug preventing local entry of user PIN index 10 and 20
Firmware Version 1.0.5 (16.10.2018)
- Fixed a bug causing poor connectivity when in a mesh network
- Fixed a bug that could cause high power consumption
- Deactivated keys in menu when registering RFID. [*] and [#] keys still active
- Added support for 25 user codes
- Added support for 25 RFID
- Added support for two digit index when adding user codes and RFID
- Fixed a bug where empty RFID indexes could be added
- Fixed a bug where menu couldn’t be entered due to deadbolt status. Open door still required.
Firmware Version 1.0.2 (15.08.2018)
Improved Z-wave functionality
- Fixed a bug reporting low battery
- Fixed a bug on reporting which user code was used
- Added relock
Firmware Version 1.0.1 (11.07.2018)
- Removed relock
Firmware Version 1.0.0 (15.01.2018 )
- ID Lock 150 Release