ID Lock 150 Updater app – version 1.3 04.12.2020
- Core update
Firmware version 1.5.7 30.11.2020
- Added menu option to activare or deactivate lock while open.
- When deactivated the ID Lock will no longer lock while open, when one touches the panel or when sending lock command from Z-Wave.
- To activate or deactivate do the following [key button 2-3 seconds, master pin, *, 2,*, 8, 3].
- By factory default lock from panel while open is activated.
- This setting will not disable lock from the panel while the door is closed.
- Increased the time from touching the panel to the door locking while the door is open.
- Changed led and sound when the door is locked from the panel while open.
- When 23hr battery timer has expired, and ID Lock has low battery and is in closed/unlocked, the lock will now lock automatically.
- If the conditions are met the lock will play «twinkle twinkle» to indicate low battery and lock.
- The lock will now stay awake up to 5 minutes after Z-Wave inclusion is started from the lock.
- When lock while open is deactivated, Z-Wave lock will no longer lock the door if open, see how to activate or deactivate this in the description above.
- Fixes a bug related to master pin mode.
Firmware version 1.5.6 (27.08.2020)
- Improved duplicate check for PINs. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Improved reaction time of key button. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Removed all sound (except menu operation) when volume is off (0). (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Closed door is not required for lock operation. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- When the door is open the lock will now lock when holding over the display.
- The inside Key Button, Auto lock and Relock still require the door to be closed.
- Added configuration parameter 6 service mode, value 5 and 6 for random PIN. (1.5.5 -Beta)
- Value 5 sets one-time only random PIN to index 108.
- Value 6 sets 24 hours random PIN to index 108.
- PIN code is reported with User Code CC.
- Disabled the sound for configuration and version get and added this as factory default. This can be enabled through menu options.
- To toggle between enabled or disabled do the following [key button 2-3 seconds, master pin, *, 2, *, 2].
- Fixed a bug related to Z-Wave lock.
- Fixes a bug related to Auto Lock. (1.5.5/1.5.3 – Beta)
- Fixes a bug related to Service PIN. (1.5.5/1.5.3 – Beta)
- Fixes a bug related to the door locking right after manually unlocked. (1.5.3 – Beta)
- Fixed a bug related to Relock when unlocking or locking from Z-Wave. (1.5.5 – Beta)
- Fixed a bug related to the Relock timer, increased delay after unlock to 15 seconds.
Firmware version 1.5.2 (23.03.2020)
- Removed sound when lock receives configuration get when volume setting is off (requires Z-Wave v1.6).
- Fixed a bug related to Updater mode (requires Z-Wave v1.6).
- Fixed a bug related to indexes when adding PIN or RFID.
- Fixed a bug related to the communication between indoor and outdoor unit.